Information that I Will Need
If this is your first appointment, please give to me below the following information at least two days before the appointment. (If this appointment is after your first one, just tell me your seed questions and towns.):
- A good number to call you, if you have not given it in the booking section,
- Your birth date (if this is not known, you will need rectification*),
- Your birth time (if this is not known, you will need rectification*),
- Some notion of how you know your birth time (for example, by birth certificate or mother's memory),
- Your birth place,
- Your main town of residence,
- In what town you were for your last birthday, in what town you might be for your next one,
- Seed questions that you want us to be sure to talk about. I like these as they help both me and you to focus on what is most important to you. (Otherwise, opening a chart is like walking into a mansion with trillions of rooms, and my jaw drops, and I am near speechless from the beauty/immensity of it altogether. I can certainly extemporize, but why not have us be efficient with the precious time we have together?)
- Have you had a reading of any type before?
- Do you have experience in yoga and/or Ayurveda? Can you describe it/them a bit?
- Also, please mention if you need wheelchair accessibility. (The location may therefore change.)
If I have told you that I need information for rectification*, please give to me in addition the answers to the following, at least two days before the appointment:
- Any children? If so, what are their genders and birthdays? Personalities in a nutshell?
- How many siblings do you have? Their genders? Approximate ages? Basic personalities?
- Have you been married/deeply in love? When? What was/is the person like?
- How is your career life?
- Mom: basic looks, career, her siblings (gender, older/younger?), relationship to her mom and dad?
- Same with your dad?
- Any international travel for you?
- How do you like to exercise (if applicable)?
- What are your hobbies?
- Health concerns?
- Are you a visual, auditory, or kinesthetic learner? (Or some other way?)
- In short, how was your college experience, if any? Before college? Grad school?
- Do you have a picture (or more) of yourself that you can send? When was/were it/they taken?
* Rectification is the process of finding your birth time by using your answers to triangulate a birth time that would fit all of them together.
So, don't worry if you do not have a time on your birth certificate. In fact, the most difficult rectification I have ever done was when the person did not even know her birthday or week, and yet we were able to find the day and even the exact hour and minute.
We knew the date and time of the resulting chart were accurate based on resulting retrodictions of the past that had actually happened and predictions of the near future that came true.
What will screw me up is if there is anecdotal certainty about the birth time being something like "dinner time", paired with an insistence, usual tacit. that absolutely, the time has to be around then. The reason is that, more often than not, frankly, days or even years later I will get a message that some documentation has arrived and the anecdote is wrong by many hours! Thus, I prefer avoiding anecdote and instead building out from what is documented.
I like rectification and do it to some degree on everyone's chart as doctors and nurses do tell me that they usually fudge to various levels on birth certificates. Rectification is included in the cost of the reading.